Tuesday, April 14, 2009

100th Post



Ok here it is my 100th post in the blog. I started blogging about 3 years back and the initial objective was to keep the writing in practice. I didnt have specific topics but just started writing about whatever I felt. I'm good at morphing and started posting few morphings with some humorous imaginative content. Late the same extended to the movie review with morphings. I then started writing short stories not much though but have written about 7 of them. You need the perfect mood and the time to write them. Sometimes I got busy with work and sometimes with family. But I still wanted the blog to be active and so started putting some of the impressive forward messages that I got.

So lets see what has happened in this three years within blog
  1. I have got a good collection of my own stories, incidents, movie reviews - morphings, inspiring forward messages.
  2. When you go back and read them it gives a wonderful feeling.
  3. I made few friends through blog and got inspired by them as well
  4. I should say that this did keep me occupied, entertained and gave food for my creativity

Lets see where i'm heading to
  1. Took 3 years to reach 100 but the target is to reach 200 in the next 1 year.
  2. So far I just wrote for fun but now want to seriously start writing more stories
  3. Registered a domain in my name
  4. Included the google adsense

Here are some of my collections which I have organised. Take a look
Short Stories

Movie Reviews, morphings
Incidents

Inspirational Messages (Fwd)

No comments:

Making of KAN - Kathai Alla Nijam (Short Film)

Four years back on the same day, I uploaded the short film KAN - Kathai Alla Nijam. I have made a video on the "Making of KAN". If...