Sunday, July 01, 2007

Motte BOSS


Photo paaathavudene................ chummaaaaaaaa athiruthule!!!


The best character I liked in the Sivaji movie is the Mottai Boss who comes in the climax. He is too good and definetly a ferocious character in the last few scenes.



I just felt if the screenplay was this way ..... showing that Sivaji died, followed by MGR taking over Sivaji Foundations and then later revealing (When MGR meets Aathiseshan at his office) that Sivaji was actually saved it would have been SOOOOOOOOPERB. That little suspense would have added to the craze of re-entry of the climax character, the MOTTE BOSS......

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool Buddy Cool!!!

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

onum purila! may b i shud c the movie 2 understnad

Anonymous said...

So you have watched the movie four times huh! Well this answers you coming home @ 12 in the night. BTW I watched this twice and I bet I paid more than what you paid for watching 4 shows.

gundumama said...

That mottai boss character was good, but I felt it like an extended climax. They should have kept Sivaji alive. Infact there was no need for Mottai Boss. If people like Adi can rule the government with little money(400 Cr.) why can't sivaji do it ? He has been taken on remand for 46000 Cr.? There are lot of illogical scenes in the film.
Whatever it may be, I watched it only for Rajni :D.

Making of KAN - Kathai Alla Nijam (Short Film)

Four years back on the same day, I uploaded the short film KAN - Kathai Alla Nijam. I have made a video on the "Making of KAN". If...