Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lakshita'vum Naangalum


Originally named the title has Lakshita'vum Naanum inspired by Abi'yum Naanum but then changed it to Lakshita'vum Naangalum. Picture paathale reason purinjurukum. This was suppose to be 100th post in my blog but later found that 2 of the articles were in draft and I hadn't written much. So deleted them, making this as 98th post.

Lakshita was born on 1st March 2009, at 8.40 pm IST. And I was lucky because I just landed India one day before, ie on 28th Feb. Expected delivery date was 14th March and I was about to start by 5th from US but should thank my client manager who had assigned me one week work offshore due to which I advanced my trip. Looked like Lakshita was just waiting for her dad to come.


Here above is couple of her picture. Top left is the first picture taken when she was just born. Top right was taken couple of days later but still in the hospital. Third on the bottom right was taken about week later. The last one was just before I started from India back and Lakshita was 3 weeks old.

Check out her in the video

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi sanjayan, she looking really cute, take care of herself.

Say thanks to god for a nice gift.

jayakarthik said...

lakshi looks cute
May God Bless her.

Unknown said...

She is so Niceeee
Cos she is my Nieceee

Karthik said...

Good pics man.

Unknown said...

hey sanjay!!! absolutely cute lakshita is.. like a droplet from heaven :) God bless u and ur family alwayz... Lovely to see this blog!

Making of KAN - Kathai Alla Nijam (Short Film)

Four years back on the same day, I uploaded the short film KAN - Kathai Alla Nijam. I have made a video on the "Making of KAN". If...