Saturday, January 24, 2009

Vaaranam Aayiram



I edited this picture long back even before watching the movie but wanted to come out with my own story of Vaaranam Aayiram. Dint find the right time and so thought of putting the picture along with my review of the movie.

I happen to go back to chennai officially for a month in december and that was very lucky as I could watch this movie with my wife uma on her bday.

Yet another fantastic movie from Gautham, the direction is simply superb. Its an ordinary story told in an impressive way. The first half is very lively, romantic and enjoyable while the second half is bit dragging but all together i liked it a lot. Songs in the movie are awesome and i have been hearing that almost everyday in my mp3 player while travelling to office in NY. Surya has perfectly done is role and infact im very jelous of him for getting such a character. I guess he would have had atleast 10 to 12 different look in this movie. I dont want to get too much detail into the story but its definitely worth a watch.

Forgot to metion the best part of it........... the six pack sanju


3 comments:

arun narayanan said...

Ena kodumai sanjay idhu.....
Sari Vaarnam ayiram review enga???

Vkr said...

adada adada adadaaaaaaa
ithu sanjay body illada...
how is it?....

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

he he he ....enga athukapram oru post kooda kaanom?

Making of KAN - Kathai Alla Nijam (Short Film)

Four years back on the same day, I uploaded the short film KAN - Kathai Alla Nijam. I have made a video on the "Making of KAN". If...