Friday, February 20, 2009

29 years back

29 years back, almost the same time a miracle happened.... You should be guessing it already, yes a baby was born to this world and he is none other than myself :) I wanted to give more hype but that wont sound very interesting at this point but would after a few years when I really make it big.



Last year bday was very special to me as it was the first bday after marriage. Uma had prepared wonderful dinner and we served it as buffet. Inivited the close friends home and had very good time. Few of them couldnt make it as they were not in station and missed them.

This time it was a very quite one as I was alone here in US and even Uma being in chennai it was not very exciting. But I felt very good as all my friends remembered and called me to wish. One surprise was my school principal Seetha Ramakrishnan had called my number to wish me. Uma told her that I'm in US but conveyed the message to me. Thanks mam for remembering and wishing me!!!

These were pics that were taken during last year bday.
http://picasaweb.google.com/nsanjayan/Sanj_bday_2008#

No comments:

Making of KAN - Kathai Alla Nijam (Short Film)

Four years back on the same day, I uploaded the short film KAN - Kathai Alla Nijam. I have made a video on the "Making of KAN". If...