Monday, June 05, 2006

Digital Diary - About the Title

I Love writing diary entries, but Im very lazy to do it continously. During my school-college days I have written for few days in my diary and left it like that (Chinna vaisule kirukinathuthan!!!). After few years, when I started working I thought why not use the comp to type in the daily happenings (thoda... kaile keyboard eduthutaar kathasiriyaar). And surprisingly I really did that for a longer period. However that lasted only for 2,3 months (athane paarthen!!!). It was good fun reading them, took me back to many of the olden days. Moreover it had the the dates of important occasions.

Then once when I was vaugely browsing the net, I happen to land on one of the user's blog which drew my concentration and interest (thobakadirnu blog endre kadalil vilunthuten). So I created a blog for myself (Arambichitiyaaa???). I know I wont be able to write everyday, but I will do it whenever I get time.

So this digitalised diary of mine is on the web for any one to go through, read, have fun and comment on it (Komatittu vara maari comment eluthathingo). This would not be my dialy activity, rather I would try to write on some particular topic. But all the topics will surely have some incident that either happened with me or with people I know (Sonthamaa etha pannirukom). This way I can express things that I feel. Im pretty sure everyone one of us go through many things common in life. We all have similar situation, different thoughts, many experience. Anyone and everyone can share it here....

Welcome to the Neo's Dream World - The Digital Diary

2 comments:

KC! said...

hi syam,

vanten inga :) Naanum diary ellam maintain pannen, but eli kadichiduchu adhellam :( So I started my blog as a diary like you. Welcome to the blogspace! Endha blog drew your concentration? sollunga, angayum oru visit adipom :)

sanjayan said...

Hi Usha,

My name is not syam... it is Sanjayan. Thanks for your reply. It was your blog about the onsite interview @ kodumai.blogspot.com that drew my concentration. Thanks for that one too... :)

Cheers
Sanju

Making of KAN - Kathai Alla Nijam (Short Film)

Four years back on the same day, I uploaded the short film KAN - Kathai Alla Nijam. I have made a video on the "Making of KAN". If...