Tuesday, June 20, 2006

20.06.2006 - Oh what a Date!!!

Hey guys, did you notice today's date ? 20.06.2006, Another unique date that will never come in the history again. The thing I want to highlight is that this is the 3rd figure in the same month (Followed by 040506, 060606..). Somehow I jest feel good to be part of this. I have this habit of seeing unique numbers (even in the mileage of my bike). That has extended now to the Dates (Read out my blog on 060606).
Nothing much more to write about the date, so let me just write down what happened today since I got up. I wanted to get up early and start the Gym all over again (Rendu maasam continousa ponethe periye vishayam). But as usual I got up only by 8:45 and that was because Saran (Close Friend since college) had come home. Before I forget let me update about the dream I had. My office collegue Vatsan had calls me up, says sorry to disturb and updates me that he would be coming a bit late. Back to reality, I brushed my teeth and then enjoyed the morning coffee with saran. He was updating about his job hunt. Then got ready for office. Before starting had some hot arguments with dad about astrology. Kicked my bike and started it. Filled fuel on the way and then into imaginations (bike otinaale... Alaypayuthey la vara opening song endrendrum punnagai thaan eppovum mind la odum). Went to Sridhar's house (another collegue), picked him up and manage to reach office at 11 (Ascendas - International Tech Park). Morning routine continued - connected the laptop, switched it on, signed the attendance, went to the loo to wash face, and then the coffee. Saurav and team were there so just went to the conference hall (its a coffee meeting - Kalankathalaye armbichachaa ?). Then back to work. Got the Form16 from the admin. Vatsan just asked me sorry for disturbing me in the sleep and OH MY GOD...that time only it striked me that it WASNT A DREAM, Installed Visual studio .net 2003 in my laptop (install panrathukulle uyire pochu.. 2,3 attempts). Then went to lunch with Baski and Vatsan. Discussed about the weekend trip to Yelagiri. Couldnt eat much, but to compensate went to the coffee day and had Vanilla Ice cream. Back to work. Successfully completed the installation of VS 2003, then sat with Sundar for the SERM Report Analysis. Planned out the dates. Updated the doc. Back to the Yelagiri trip plan. Started from office around 8 and reached home around 8:40. Had dinner (Keerai saatham, Urulakalangu poriyal,
Mambalam...)
. Managed to skip channel (Mega seriale vida matengurangale...) to see Germany vs Ecuador football score (3:1). Finally on the comp to type all these ..........

2 comments:

KC! said...

oru nalla vetti day-va super-a solli irukeenga? ;) J/k..aana post ellam padichu partha, you seem to be interested in numerology and astrology..edhavadhu josiya nibunar kudumbama neenga?

sanjayan said...

Hi Usha,

Naan mattum than soopera solli irukena... i read your blogs man, oh god its too good. I liked the way of narrating it in Tanglish... ;). Infact i remembered the day in my school (12th), when i wrote a tamil song (namba tanglish stylela) in a exam paper and got caught. The song was "Mustafa mustafa, dont worry mustafa...". The whole school was laughing out when the song was read in the school prayer hall. I was feeling damn embaraassing and guilty... There is a big story behind why i wrote it ;) May be you can either read it or watch on the screen one day...

BTW, appa is an astrologer and so the impact nichayama irukum. But I love astronomy. Appakum enakkum eppovum argument than (Astrology vs Astronomy).

Cheers
Sanju

Making of KAN - Kathai Alla Nijam (Short Film)

Four years back on the same day, I uploaded the short film KAN - Kathai Alla Nijam. I have made a video on the "Making of KAN". If...