Sunday, February 11, 2007

Dream

One of the most important topic, atleast as far as I'M concerned. I wanted to write a detailed blog on this and thats why couldnt write this TAG by PK immediately. Dream and I have a very long, deep relationship he he!!! I get dreams almost every night and i dream even during day time. Few I can recollect fully while for many I faintly remember. Before going to my dream section, I thought i will share some notes on DREAM

My own definition of Dream :
The best thing about human being is the SIXTH SENSE, the ability to think (though most of us dont do it ;) When we sleep, our brain doesnt sleep. It still keeps working and so some of the thoughts, happenings that we see, feel which are recorded in the deep of our mind gets activated in the RANDOM function of brain and result is the DREAM.

What Wikipedia says :
A dream is the experience of envisioned images, sounds, or other sensations during sleep. The events of dreams are often impossible or unlikely to occur in physical reality, and are usually outside the control of the dreamer.

Ok, coming back to the topic "Dream that has come true or Dream that will never come true". Quite interesting topic. Most of the dreams i have had were weird. They were all very weird that they cannot happen :) The best part of dream is that it will look very real untill you get up. Some examples : When i was small, once had a dream where I would be pissing on the road side... koncham nerathule soodaaa irunthucha ennane paatha, I was pissing on the bed itself :)). Another dream, dont remember it fully but was some adventure and at one point I was falling from a top building or cliff... dopp nu satham, I really fell from the bed.

There is one dream which was very close to have happened. Let me tell about that. I think i was studying 1st std. Mom had gone out for some function. Brother was also not there at home. Only me and dad. I was sleeping in the bedroom. All of a sudden the roof from the corner cracked and started falling on me. I just woke up and tarted running..shouting "amma appa..." Dad was also not there. I ran to the neighbour house and was shouting "Veedu idinju viluthu, veedu idinju viluthu". Neighbours took me back to my house, I was scared. And Dad to came by that time, he had taken a walk to the end of the street. All were asking what happened ? I repeated saying "Ange, bed room la mele edinju viluthu". Everyone came inside and i was moving slowly behind them. Everyone looked up and so did i. There is no difference, the roof was as it is. I was still saying "Illa naa paathen, inga thaan mela idinju vilunthuthu"... It took some time for me to realise that it was dream. I call this as close because after 10-12 years later, our house had become old and i happen to see a huge crack starting from the top to the middle at the same corner which came in my dream. Thought the house dint collapse at that corner place, the ceiling outer layer did fell once when brother was shaving. It even hurted him :). Now that house is demolished and we have rebuilted it 5 years back. :)

1 comment:

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Hahahaha..Nice dream! :P
And veedu epdi iruku ;)
I enjoyed readign the tag! :)

Making of KAN - Kathai Alla Nijam (Short Film)

Four years back on the same day, I uploaded the short film KAN - Kathai Alla Nijam. I have made a video on the "Making of KAN". If...