Friday, October 20, 2006

Six weird things about me!!!

Ok .. so i have been tagged again by PK ... This time on Six Weird things about me!!!

1. I think im one of the weird'est person on this earth because of the following weird things :-(Dont you think this itself is weird ?)


2. Whts this world ?
I always have this thought on "How this world was formed ?, How did human beings were created, Why did these all happen, where is it goin to end". If i get some lonely time.. thats it, I go to the terrace, gazing at the sky, stars, moon will keep thinking about how all these happened ?


3. Am I Real ?
In continuation with the above.. I think who am I? Why was i born ? Why do I think like this when most of them i see, does not even care to think about it. Have you ever felt "Am I Real?". I have felt it, many times. At any busy schedule also.. suddenly I take a deep breath and think, if all the things happening around me is real or just imaginary. I look around people starring, if they are real are just made to act. And wonder if others will feel like this ?


4. What others think about me ?
Whatever I do or I say, I tend to think from others point of view. In a way its good that I adjust so much for others, that im very easy going and helping, but too much of anything isnt good rite ? I go very deep in this thought and so get confused while taking decisions. One thing what i have learnt is "ITS DIFFICULT TO CONVINCE EVERYONE". The worst thing is even if i happen to have a glance at any girl passing by... i would go deep into the thought of meeting her, getting close to her n sudenly all the problems that could happen b/n us comes in front of my thought.


5. Talking to myself
Thookathule nadakurethe pathi kelvi patiruken. Naan appadi kedaiyathu.. but sometimes (only sometimes thaane ? ) I talk to myself forgetting the whole world. People might think that im mad... so bad that im sad (he he he!!!)


6. Sadest!!!
Kadavul paathi Mirugam paathi kalantha seitha kalavai maari - On the outside im very humourous guy. I want to make others happy and dont mind being a comedian (At times people make fun of that, and though i get hurt, wont show it out as my motive of making them happy has been achieved). On the inner im a very sadest guy. Soga padam (Tragedy ) na romba pidikum. Especially Moondram pirai, Nayagan... Antha padam paakum pothellam i will get into that character and literally cry - and i dont know why.


Ippo 1st point padichu paarunge... Na sonnathu rightaa ?
Ithellam sonna piragu, dont get afraid. I know how to behave with whom... :)

3 comments:

Kavitha Jay said...

talking to myself..same pinch..hehe...yea yea i already knew u were weird:)

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Alo!
comment kanum???? :-/

Anonymous said...

All the 6points were interstng 2 read. Except the 1st one And last one was sad But the punch line is "Ithellam sonna piragu, dont get afraid. I know how to behave with whom... " Ithu wierd'a illa "
- PK

Making of KAN - Kathai Alla Nijam (Short Film)

Four years back on the same day, I uploaded the short film KAN - Kathai Alla Nijam. I have made a video on the "Making of KAN". If...