Sunday, August 20, 2006

Tagged by Princess of Gold

I'm thinking about: the next blog (Miss world miss me!!!)

I said: i will defintely make it one day to Princess of Gold on chat .

I wish: to make everyone happy and im trying my best.

I hear: the noise of fan rotating and the noise of a motor inside the CPU.

I wonder: the creation of universe, creation of human being, creation of nature.

I regret: that i am not able to think of something to finish this line

I am: what iam. Dreamer... for more read my profile. hehehe

I dance: a lot in front of mirror with the songs on in my comp (have taken a video too ;)

I sing: songs while riding the bike too.

I cry: when i see a tragedy scene in a movie (Esp., Nayagan, Moondram Pirai...)

I'm not always: happy or not always sad. Happy paathi, Sad paathi, kalanthu seitha feelings.

I make with my hands: drawing and painting. I used to give greetings done by self to friends.

I write: when i feel like writing. (Writing is so difficult, huh!?)

I confuse: things when things are confused.

I need: a girl (Enakoru girl friend vendumada!!!)

And finally:before i finish, let me thank PrincessOfGold for tagging me on this...

1 comment:

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Hahaha..Me me me 1st 2 comment :D
Enjoyed reading ur tag :) And gud 2 know u do painting... Gr8!

p.s: Miss world miss,miss chennai miss ellam potta apram vendam nalla ila :P

Making of KAN - Kathai Alla Nijam (Short Film)

Four years back on the same day, I uploaded the short film KAN - Kathai Alla Nijam. I have made a video on the "Making of KAN". If...